End HIV 901 and Connect to Protect are pairing up to present a grant writing series this spring.
The Grant Writing Technical Assistance Series will provide a better understanding of the requirements for grant applications and improve grant writing skills for all levels.
The series’ events include:
- Tuesday, April 6: Responding to an RFP – Dr. Jan Young, The Assisi Foundation
- Wednesday, April 7: Advanced Grant Writing – Ernestine Berry-Smith, The Assisi Foundation
- Wednesday, April 21: Budget Basics (Budget Developments, Direct Costs vs Indirect Costs, In-King Costs/Matching, & Budget Justifications) – Mary Earheart-Brown, The University of Memphis
- Wednesday, May 12: Writing Measurable Objectives & Planning Your Evaluation – Susan Neely-Barnes, The University of Memphis
- Saturday, May 15: Board Leadership – Juanita White, Momentum Nonprofit
- Wednesday, June 2: Faculty and Staff Fundraising & Grant Writing – Shayla Kolheim & Rose Landey, Southwest TN Community College
- Wednesday, June 16: Tennessee Department of Health (tentative)
Webex meeting invitations with links for each date will be emailed to participants. Sign up for more at our contact page.