- Identify an existing mobile app already approved by Ryan White that can be used for telehealth appointments.
- Identify and recruit local doctors and nurses/clinics who can participate in telehealth.
- Create a survey to gauge how people (doctors, nurses, clinics, and patients) feel about using telehealth (challenges, benefits, future extension, etc.).
- Research the use of expanded telehealth services beyond medical appointments (nutrition, mental health, etc.).
- Secure telehealth locations with trusted agencies throughout Memphis to accommodate patients who do not have access to equipment to participate in telehealth services.
- Continue to offer telehealth services post-COVID; reduce restrictions, making it more accessible to facilitate continued adherence.
Use telehealth to expand access to health services for PWH
High Priority and Disruptively Innovative
MATA (public transportation agency) CDC/RW, Consumers, Health providers, Uber and Lyft gift cards (and partnerships with the companies)
Potential Funding Sources
Estimated Funding Allocation
- $3000-Mobile Application Maintenance
- $2000 (transportation cards)
- $5000 (equipment for tele- health delivery and program support)
(Reported annually, locally monitored more frequently)
- # of Ryan White providers who use telehealth
- # of non-medical services using telehealth
Monitoring Data Source