- Utilize partnerships with dieticians, naturalists, other alternatives/mental health providers as access points for treatment and care.
- Create a series of classes and resources (for example—meditation, spiritual guidance, nutrition, yoga) on the benefits of using the holistic approach to help boost the immune system.
- Provide training for all people (regardless of job title) who work with people with HIV—to help workers to provide culturally competent customer service in linking patients to care and helping them to find resources.
- Offer providers competency training on trauma-informed care.
- Create an alternative pathway to HIV care through holistic approaches and health practices in addition to HIV medications.
Create a list of resources that will support holistic health that will be distributed to clients and organizations as a resource guide.