- Identify all current and potential PrEP providers and invite them to participate in Clinician Roundtable to determine capacity needs.
- Survey Clinician Roundtable participants to determine capacity needs.
- Collaborate with pediatric and primary care providers to use STI testing messages as prevention/good practice.
- Assist FQHCs with opening PrEP clinics in the 4 regions of the community that have the highest HIV rates.
- Build collaborations with relevant agencies (i.e., Gilead Sciences, SE AAETC, Tennessee Medical Association) to provide training for all clinicians on PrEP capacity building.
- Identify care clinics, pharmacies, and community organizations to participate in PrEP provider trainings sponsored by collaborating partners.
- Secure experts to facilitate Clinician Roundtable capacity-building discussion.