- Introduce the target population to alternative digital resources for 45-55 year-olds (Adult Sex Ed online), Facebook livestreams.
- Collaborate with local male stakeholders to organize and integrate prevention education and safer sex programming specifically for diverse groups of men.
- Broadcast PSAs for radio and local news.
- Make prevention education materials available in all provider offices.
- Collaborate with diverse self-care providers to integrate prevention and safer sex messaging in addition to education into their programs and offerings.
Improve HIV prevention within the 45-55 years and older community
Strategy: Improve HIV prevention within the 45-55 years and older community.
High Priority and Disruptively Innovative
Potential Funding Sources
Estimated Funding Allocation
- Staff skilled in HIV education-$40,000
- Staff skilled in linkage to care-$40,000
- Staff skilled in resource navigation-$40,000
- Additional Supplies-$15,000 a year
(Reported annually, locally monitored more frequently)
- # of PSAs broadcasted for HIV education
- # of Social media live streams