- Collaborate with private practices and insurance companies about HIV and HIV services for their patients and secure an agreement for them to pay toward a case management position instead of using Ryan White.
- Make case management a “billable service” for the insurance companies.
- Identify the funds or HIV services that are available for enrollment and case management services at the top insurance companies used in the area.
- Create 2 staff positions for each clinic, training them to administer well-check and linkage to services in support of the case manager
- Support approximately 100 clients per person.
5. Use community health worker model, employing PWH so that clients will benefit from the empathy that they will apply in their work, and the new employees will gain needed employment and experience.